THIS IS A WOMEN'S ONLY EVENT
Both the individual and group inSPIRE Journey resources provide a unique and intentional path of discipleship for purposeful exploration, revelatory discovery, and life-long transformation based on biblical principles. In partnership with God, the concept of the SPIRE helps us consider the Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Relational and Emotional places of our lives in order to make healthy and holy changes.
Donna Lamothe, Executive Director for RSVP Ministries and author of The inSPIRE Journey, will be the special guest leading attendees on this journey. Donna drew upon over 20 years of experience helping groups and individuals find greater wholeness in Christ to create The inSPIRE Journey. Discover the Journey from the one who developed it!
This two-day retreat, designed to stir up your hunger for wholeness, is being held at the Mark Centre in Abbotsford and all women are invited!
What to Expect:
- Explore the SPIRE - Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Relational and Emotional wholeness
- Group and individual discussion and activity
- Opportunity to purchase RSVP resources, including The inSPIRE Journey
- November 28 - Registration at 10:30am, start at 11:00 AM – Ends November 29 at 2:00pm
- $130 with overnight accommodation (3 per room)
- $90 with no overnight accommodation
- Price includes admission and materials, four meals and snacks
Register by November 15: