Wednesdays in April & May at 1:00 EDT, beginning April 1st, RSVP speakers from across Canada will share their faith story over a phone conference call. Anyone looking for encouragement or wanting to share Jesus with others, while remaining in the safety and comfort of their home, is invited! NOTE: Our new national call system is not a toll free number however the video meeting link is free.
- April 29 - Marlene Penner, BC - “What’s the bottom line” - Laying a foundation for life through evaluation and trauma. Marlene is witty, humorous and philosophical. ~ Dial - 1 226-214-7238 and enter this PIN: 654 023 482#
- May 6 - Ruth Allison, NB - “Turning Stagnant Living to Vibrant Living - Duty to Delight” - Ruth shares how her new-found faith grew in the midst of adversity. ~ Dial - 1 647-732-8442 and enter PIN: 810 815 642# or video meeting link: https://meet.google.com/naj-onon-rbv
- May 13 - Karen Chow, E ON - “Well that didn’t go as planned!” A bubbly, fun speaker Karen says: ‘Nope, didn’t see that coming!’ ~ Dial - 1 587-794-7163 and enter PIN: 374 308 800# or video meeting link: https://meet.google.com/qdr-ncau-jut
- May 20 - Karyn Pearson, MB - “Running Scared” A professional speaker and trainer, Karyn shares how she found freedom from fear through the power of love. ~ Dial -1 647-732-4795 and enter PIN: 872 077 748# or video meeting link: https://meet.google.com/yhg-kqkx-uns
- May 27 - Elaine McDonald, AB - “Finally Giving in to The Best!” A story of hope and unrelenting love. ~ Dial - 1 587-688-4964 and enter PIN: 296 515 238# or video meeting link: https://meet.google.com/heq-cjmw-vzq